STAVOKOV is a construction and manufacturing company founded in 1994. During its development, it became one of the medium-sized trading companies in Slovakia with the main focus on the production and assembly of steel structures and technological units. The advantages of STAVOKOV are the experience and professional potential of its employees, the quality of production, friendly cooperation with business partners, the necessary material and technical equipment with which it can meet and adapt to the needs and requirements of each customer.
STAVOKOV realizes orders throughout Slovakia, and also supplies all types of steel structures to foreign markets. Through its long-standing foreign trading partners in Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic, its production is located not only in the countries of the European Union but all over the world (North and South America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia).
Currently, the company employs about 130 employees who carry out construction and assembly work in the volume of 4,000-6,000 tons per year. Production activities are carried out in own production premises of 8000 m2 including premises for application of corrosion protection of 1700 m2 with a cabin for blasting and metallization.
STAVOKOV offers its business partners the following products and services:
- production and assembly of steel structures of buildings and technological units
- production and assembly of locksmith products
- delivery and installation of roof and wall cladding of buildings
- production and assembly of bridge closures and expansion joints
- performance of services by truck crane
- road freight transport
- sale of metallurgical materials
- arranging the sale of technical gases on the company’s premises